Wacker1
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dean Gibbs(Wacker1)
Car: Yoke BD8 17. YZ-2CA

HINCKLEYS BUGGY CLUB MEETING THIS SATURDAY - 23RD MAY

Post by Wacker1 »

Hi all,

Hinckleys 2WD Mid-West Off-Road Regional Event is almost upon us(this Sunday - 24th May), so the Buggy Club Meeting this Saturday will be the last chance for our local Club Racers to Practice & try various Car Set-ups, in readyness for the Mid-West Competition on the following day.
Its also likely that we'll probably be seeing an even higher turnout of Racers, than previous weeks at our Club, with some NEW faces, trying to master the Grip levels of our Grass Track, to prepare themselves for Sunday.
The Track itself, will be alittle different this Saturday, as we'll be Building it on the lefthand side of the Sports Field, this is so we can keep the usual section of Grass in Premium Condition, as well as not giving us 'Home' Drivers an advantage over 'Visiting' Drivers, for the Regional Meeting.
The Track will also have some NEW Features , to make it evenmore Challenging! This Saturdays Club Meeting will not only have the Existing 'Dunlop' style Bridge(now with HRCCC on)Table Top, Main Ramp & Hump Jumps, it'll have another Table Top(thats even bigger!), Big Ramp & a Hairpin Rumble Strip, that will be unique to our Club. These NEW Features have now been delivered to the Clubs Storage Container :D

Hope to see you all there.......enjoy the New Ramps!
The mad1
Name: keith jacques
Car: associated b4

Re: HINCKLEYS BUGGY CLUB MEETING THIS SATURDAY - 23RD MAY

Post by The mad1 »

i was gonna not be coming to this as i have alot of personal stuff going on but i am gonna make sure im there this weekend 8) 8)
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Re: HINCKLEYS BUGGY CLUB MEETING THIS SATURDAY - 23RD MAY

Post by Dale »

Hi Guys,

We need to be mindfull of parking and organising this weekend. It seems we may have a good turn out for the Saturday for people wanting to pop down for a idea of what the sunday will be like.

As discussed on Saturday we left the left side of the field clear of track so that the saturday can be based their (23rd May) so the regional track will have had plenty of time to green back up! The saturday track needs to be on the left but I also want to mow some of the bank so this can be used all weekend. Can someone bring a mower?

This is our big chance to establish HRCCC Buggy racing in the region so let think about parking, tents and making new faces welcome!

Regards Dale