Wacker1
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dean Gibbs(Wacker1)
Car: Yoke BD8 17. YZ-2CA

THURSDAY NIGHT BUGGY MEETINGS THROUGH THE SUMMER

Post by Wacker1 »

Hi all,

Just to let you all know, if some of you have the 'bug' to Race your Buggies evenmore.

Starting from Tomorrow night(Thursday 6th May), the Coventry Club will be holding Weekly Buggy Meetings throughout the Summer Season.
These Meetings will be for 2WD & 4WD Electric Buggies/Trucks ONLY, Arrival time will be around 6.30pm & Racing will Start around 7pm til Dusk(Approx 9.30pm). Race Fee will be £3.
There will be ATLEAST 3 Rounds of Racing.....possibly a 4th, if theres still enough Light.

Dependant on the Weather Conditions, they alternate between the GRASS Track & Astro-Turf Track.

GRASS
ASTRO-TURF

These Meetings will be Perfect for Racers to get some extra Practice in for the Weekly Meetings at the Hinckley Club, as well as the Regionals.

Maybe see some of you there! :D
Last edited by Wacker1 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wacker2
Name: Jon Seals(Wacker2)
Car: TLR 22

Re: THURSDAY NIGHT BUGGY MEETINGS THROUGH THE SUMMER

Post by Wacker2 »

I'll be there!
stox217
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Nick
Car: V12

Post by stox217 »

Il be there too :)
Wacker1
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dean Gibbs(Wacker1)
Car: Yoke BD8 17. YZ-2CA

Post by Wacker1 »

As theres NO Racing at the Hinckley Club this Saturday(18th July), I thought I'd remind everyone about the Weekly Off-Road Buggy Meetings at the Coventry Club, that are held every THURSDAY NIGHT.

They've recently been running the Thursday Night Meetings on their GRASS Track, so it would be good Practice for anyone thats planning on Entering ROUND 5 of the Mid-West 2WD Regional Championship Series, which is on Coventry Clubs Grass Track, a week on Sunday(26th July).

I've also heard that the Weather Forecast is meant to be pretty good for Coventry, this Thursday night :shock:

So maybe see some you there! :D