1/12th Racing

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Wacker2
Name: Jon Seals(Wacker2)
Car: TLR 22

1/12th Racing

Post by Wacker2 »

Hi guys,

Just wanted to thank all of the 1/12th racers for the new found improved driving and racing. Alot fewer crashes, alot fewer collisions, and alot fewer chunked tires!!!

I know the previous post regarding 1/12th racing got alittle out of hand, I know I am the main person responsible for that, but it has obviously had some effect as their is alot more respect out there for each other. I've been very impressed with the other drivers awareness of when a faster car is coming to lap and 99% of the time manage to safely move off the racing line and alllow the faster driver through - meaning that neither driver loses time.

With this improved awareness, I think everybody will agree that the standard of racing has improved massively. As a spectator point of view watching the race, it has turned from what was once a banger race into a very enjoyable race to watch, with some close battles being had.

I'm confident in saying that all of the above is what has increased the popularity of the class at HRCCC, and seeing 2 heats of 1/12th racing this week was fantastic and enjoyed by all. Im certainly beginning to enjoy my 1/12th racing alot more now as I think it is only a matter of time before some of the drivers find their true potential and start pushing me for the win!

It is clear now that many people are starting to work on their cars alot more to make them as competitive as they can be: Once upon a time my car used to be like a streak of lightning down the straight compared to everybody else, but now many cars are of an equal speed - some actually quicker.

Thanks guys, keep it up! Look forward to racing with you again next week!

Jon Seals
WARRENRYAN
I'm not a brummie I'm a Yam Yam!
Name: WARRENRYAN

Re: 1/12th Racing

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Nice one jon :lol: