Carisma/Recoil 1/14th

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
MI3
Getting started
Getting started
Name: Jordan Norwood
Car: Carisma

Carisma/Recoil 1/14th

Post by MI3 »

Fancy Doing abit of indoor carpet racing, the nearest place i could race my car indoors is either leamington or stafford so since i live in nuneaton so i am looking for some a little closer. just wondering if i could race my car at hinckley but since there is no recoil class i was just wondering what class i could go into. Round the bedworth track this car is as fast as a 19 turn motor car. is was suggested to me that i could go with the 1/12th scale, so let me know what ya think?
Jordan Norwood/
Carisma 1/14th/
Dynamite Brushless/
C4 9200kv Motor
FTD Models/
stox217
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Nick
Car: V12

Re: Carisma/Recoil 1/14th

Post by stox217 »

You might go into the mardave's like the last recoil did :)
MI3
Getting started
Getting started

Post by MI3 »

Actually I could go in with Mardave, what i will have to do is turn up on the day and talk to race control.
Jordan Norwood/
Carisma 1/14th/
Dynamite Brushless/
C4 9200kv Motor
FTD Models/
Richie
Name: Richard Wilson

Post by Richie »

Hi Jordan

Agreed

NO harm in trying it out, you never know a few more might show some interest. PM me if you want me to approach Roger on your behalf.

Richard
MI3
Getting started
Getting started

Post by MI3 »

Thanks Rich will do, i wont be able to come down this week as the car is being sorted out for this sunday and wont be done until 3 in the afternoon, so abit late lol, but next week we can see what happens and what he says.
Jordan Norwood/
Carisma 1/14th/
Dynamite Brushless/
C4 9200kv Motor
FTD Models/
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Post by Dale »

Hi Guys,

Just a note regarding driving cars outside of the classes being run.

We are always keen to support our existing drivers a new drivers attending HRCCC and we accomodate wherever possible if some one wishes to try something new, such as this. However, we are keen to make people aware that we want to run the classes supported wherever possible, so I am more than happy for you to attend and have a go etc, but this unfortunately would not be a long term option for you.

I hope this does not sound to unwelcoming because far from it at HRCCC, as we welcome all and want as many people as possible to enjoy the club environment we have, but I would not want you to be misled into our ethos behind classes supported.

Final point, we always say get 5 as a min and you can have your own heat anytime you like.

Hope this is ok.

Regards

Dale
Chairman