pro 10 pan car.

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
WARRENRYAN
I'm not a brummie I'm a Yam Yam!
Name: WARRENRYAN

pro 10 pan car.

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Hi guy's would it possable to race my pro 10 pan car in with the T/C heats. I would set it up so it runs on 4 cells and a 19 turn motor. that way its the same as a 27 turn T/C i think?. It's been in the loft for years and i thought i would give it a run.

comment's please. :?:
dogpinkscot
Name: Justin
Car: Atomic S2 Mega Dave

Re: pro 10 pan car.

Post by dogpinkscot »

ive got an old water tank thats been in the loft for years, if i put some wheels on it can i race it with you wazza ha ha ha :lol:
WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Hi justin. I tell you what mate' it is'ent untill you put it next to a 1/12th that you realize how big it is! I have put all the electrics in to it and dale is loaning me 27 turn motor so i will give it a go just for fun :P
dogpinkscot
Name: Justin
Car: Atomic S2 Mega Dave

Post by dogpinkscot »

you know what warren all joking aside i think that they are a great car i thought about gettin the new ae version alot cheaper to run than a touring car and i believe easier to drive than a 1/12 i would deff consider one if we could run with the stock touring guys ill look forward to seeing it saturday ive also got some mardave graphics you might like aswell :wink:
WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

yes...yes...yes do get one! we can start a pro 10 heat. even the word pro 10 make you go week at the knee's. there must be other members with these beast up the loft somewhere iching to have a go with them. we can stick a 27 brushed or brushless motor in them and run on 6 cell's awsome! I thought a 1/12th pan car would have your nerve's shaking when you go down the straight at full speed.But this thing. Well i dont now if its the sheer Imagesize of it or what. It does have you shaking when you do open it up...praying you dont hit any thing :| era's a photo of it.
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Post by Dale »

Hi Warren,

Had a chat with Roger about this and he felt that you may be better not running in the TC class, but better in 1/12th, however, I do think that the 12th guys may be concerned with this due to size difference etc.

We are always looking to support our members in what they want to do, but maybe with this it may be better gaining support and then looking to create a heat on its own. What we have to remember is some come to HRCCC to race and have fun and some to have fun but to compete in the championship and we don't want to detract from the classes already being supported.

I think it would be good to bring down on Saturday and let people have a look and maybe run it for a while before heat 1. What do you think?

Regards

Dale
WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

No..no..no :evil: ok dale i will put it back up the loft :( Image I will bring it this saturday and if there is time i will give it a run :P
stox217
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Nick
Car: V12

Post by stox217 »

Carn't you put a mardave motor in it and run it on four cell? and then run it with the modifyed mardave's/ brushless guy's
jayst
Name: jamie cheshire
Car: T D . 210,410.408

Post by jayst »

the car is the nearly the same size as a touring car , if not a bit wider
uop101
Getting started
Getting started
Name: JAMES CARVELL
Car: V12, T FORCE, SP12X,

Post by uop101 »

Pro 10 / Mardave V10 ?
Just got to put some bits back on my yellow chassis :lol:
WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

I would like a pro 10 heat to start. We just need members to dig them out...dust them off ....and bring them back to life :evil:
On a 100 spur gear 64 dp and a 34 pinion and 6 cell's it really goes. It may be bigger then a T/C.
jayst
Name: jamie cheshire
Car: T D . 210,410.408

Post by jayst »

im not even thinking about gettin 1 . :lol:
Gazza
Forum Fisherman
Name: GAZZA
Car: Mardave V12

Post by Gazza »

Last edited by Gazza on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Hi gazza. I will have to come over and say hello to you on saturday coz we have not met yet. rule's on the pro10 have not been set yet for the simple reason we do not have any body intrested in this heat :cry: I was going to run it with the T/C but i dont think its fair putting something like this in the start of there championship. And it would'ent be no good against mardave's or pan. If we could get the numbers then i dont think it would be a promblem to the club to do a pro10 heat. I will be bringing the pro10 with me this saturday just to give it a run before the heats start :twisted: So if you want a drive of it you are most welcome to. And that goes for any body else if they want to :P
JamesG

Post by JamesG »

I saw some of these racing at bedworth last year and they are seriously quick!

Loads of links to the main offerings here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=941642

I'll be sticking to touring car for now but they do look pretty sweet