tweak board for 1/12th

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
WARRENRYAN
I'm not a brummie I'm a Yam Yam!
Name: WARRENRYAN

tweak board for 1/12th

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Hi all. Was looking on the web last night when i came across this tweak board for a 1/12th or a 1/10th tc. I have been asking around for a 1/12th set up board for a while now but not had much luck. It seems like everywhere you look its allways 1/10th tc set up boards. I am very intrested to buy one of these tweak boards so if anybody has one knocking about let me know how much you want for it. If you type in unity tool inc you will see the one i,me after. the seems to be $147. which is about £70 i think.
IBEXMotorsport
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Name: Rich Pacey
Car: Schu Mi5 / Supastox

Re: tweak board for 1/12th

Post by IBEXMotorsport »

WARRENRYAN wrote:Hi all. Was looking on the web last night when i came across this tweak board for a 1/12th or a 1/10th tc. I have been asking around for a 1/12th set up board for a while now but not had much luck. It seems like everywhere you look its allways 1/10th tc set up boards. I am very intrested to buy one of these tweak boards so if anybody has one knocking about let me know how much you want for it. If you type in unity tool inc you will see the one i,me after. the seems to be $147. which is about £70 i think.

You need to add the link, as know one knows what your talking about.....

RP
Rich Pacey
WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Hi rich. if you go on to google and then type in unity tool inc and then click on the second one down you will see what it is.
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Post by Dale »

Hi Warren,

I have a tweak station you are most welcome to borrow anytime. I assumed the 1/10th or 1/12th ones were the same.

If you are looking for a set-up station, then I believe these are specific to scale.

Dale
WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Hi dale yes i would very much like use your tweak board if i may. I have sent you a photo over by phone showing you the tweak board i have made. Used it today with the pan car lined the wheels up and tried it out. The car went pretty straight believe it or not so i'me really pleased my FRANKINSTIEN board worked. Hope you got the photo and see you in 2 weeks.