Wacker1
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dean Gibbs(Wacker1)
Car: Yoke BD8 17. YZ-2CA

BANK HOLIDAY CHARITY EVENT THIS WEEKEND

Post by Wacker1 »

Hi all,

If theres a Bunch of you Hinckley Club Racers disappointed about there not being a Club Meeting this Saturday & desperate to get your Buggies out, I just thought I'd let you know about the CHARITY MEETING at COVENTRY CLUB this Bank Holiday Weekend!

It is a 3 DAY EVENT & this years Charity is for The Grace Research Fund For Premature Babies - All Money Raised/Donated will be going to the Charity!

For all of the 1/10th Electric 2WD Buggies, 4WD Buggies & Short Course Trucks, the Racing will be on their very recently Revised Astro-Turf Track.
The New Track has New Astro-Turf allround, is much Bigger, much Smoother, has a Re-profiled Double Jump & incorporates a Brand New Triple Jump!

There will be a RAFFLE, which is Sponsered by CML & some of the Prizes Include :

A Signed T Shirt from NEO 2011
A Pro-Painted Bodyshell
......as well as various other RC Products that CML do!

SATURDAY 28TH MAY
On the Saturday, Coventry Club are planning to have abit of Fun, incorporating the Following during the days Racing :

PURSUIT RACING
FASTEST LAP
CATCH A MONKEY

GATES OPEN - 10am

RACING START TIME - 12.30

A BBQ & CAMPING WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE SATURDAY NIGHT!

SUNDAY 29TH MAY
On the Sunday, Coventry Club will be running a Normal Club Meeting, but Including the Following :

A CARAVAN RACING HEAT

GATES OPEN - 7.30am

BOOKING IN - Between 8.00-8.50am

RACING START TIME - 9.15am

MONDAY 30TH MAY
On the Monday, Coventry Club will be having an OPEN DAY

10am til 5pm

Hopefully see some of you there! 8)
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Re: BANK HOLIDAY CHARITY EVENT THIS WEEKEND

Post by Dale »

Just to confirm what Dean has put. This is the reason why we are not racing this weekend as we would like to support this event.

Its a great format and I am sure you will have a good time (also gives Hinckley grass a rest for a weekend with the first regional just around the corner). :D

Can I ask if you are not raicng at the Regional on 5th June, can you offer to lend a hand organising the event please? We need volunteers orgainsing car parking and scruitineering.

Many thanks

Dale Knight
Chairman