Mardave Spares at the club

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Dann123
Average Member
Average Member
Name: Dann Kennell
Car: Cyclone MooreSpeed

Mardave Spares at the club

Post by Dann123 »

Hi, I used to race at the club many years ago, infact when it was still at the boys club! There was always a chap there that sold Mardave spares, wondering if this is still the case as I am going to be getting back into it and maybe re-join the club and could do with a few spares and some 4 cell batteries. Would appreciate any help.

Cheers guys.

Dann
Eddystone
Name: Richard Dobson
Car: Tamiya TA05v2IFS

Re: Mardave Spares at the club

Post by Eddystone »

Hi Dann, The club themselves have a stock of Mardave parts, G2 Motors, Bodyshells, Tyres etc. All are kept in drawers or plastic boxes down by the race control computer. Just see whoever's running race control if you have any questions. I've never seen batteries for sale though. You will probably have to source them elsewhere. I know some of the Mardave racers now have moved over to single cell Lipo batteries so best you come and have a chat with the guys you'll be racing against before spending any money on cells.

Is there any particular parts you are after? I used to race the Mardave class but now run in the Quicksilver touring car class. I have many Mardave V12 spare parts available for sale that I could bring down to the club with me this Saturday if you need anything particular. (Probably atleast enough parts to build 2 new built cars!)

Richard