Tamiya Mini

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
bish
Name: Richard Bishop

Tamiya Mini

Post by bish »

Hi,

Do you run a class suitable for the 2wd Tamiya Mini (M03/M05)

thanks,
Bish
jayst
Name: jamie cheshire
Car: T D . 210,410.408

Re: Tamiya Mini

Post by jayst »

im sure u can run the rtr quicksilver class m8 . i know a member that will be running a 2wd car soon. u will need a standard silver can , these can be purchased at the club for £6
Eddystone
Name: Richard Dobson
Car: Tamiya TA05v2IFS

Post by Eddystone »

Tamiya M03 Minis were raced by a couple of guys quite successfully last year in the Quicksilver class. I expect they'll be back for more racing at some point this season too. The Minis seem at home among the Quicksilver racers - you'll certainly have fun running it and think how smug you can feel when you've beaten the 4WDs on the track! :D I chop and change between race cars just for fun as I'm not much of a race driver with any of them!! I ran variously an M03 FWD, an M04 RWD, TB-01 4WD and TT-01 4WD in Quicksilver last indoor season and I expect I'll be doing something similar this season too - once I've repaired them all! :oops:
Hail Ming
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: James Carroll
Car: MM & X2 Evo

Post by Hail Ming »

Hi Bish,

Welcome to the forum...

Following on from the other posts, the guys running the M03s last season got them going really well and had a whale of time. They fit well within the Quick Silver class and offer a comparable level of performance, but with the added appeal of being something different. I'm currently preparing an Xevo conversion that I'll be racing very shortly.

Hope to see at a meeting soon...

Cheers

James
Try 'Quick Silver', the Amazing Silver Can Powered Touring Car Class at HRCCC