how to register for a race

Retro, 2WD and 4WD
bagman
Name: Ian

how to register for a race

Post by bagman »

Hi there, as the title goes I'm looking at registering for the 2wd buggies tomorrow but I need to find out if there is a club car available as my stuff has arrived from abroad yet. Is there a contact phone number I could ring for details?

Ian
BazzerH
Getting started
Getting started
Name: Barry Hearn
Car: MI4CX cougarSV GT14B

Re: how to register for a race

Post by BazzerH »

I've got a mad monkey you'd be welcome to borrow for the day. It's never been raced so not promising much! It's got a 540 silvercan in it. Ive got a spare transmitter you could use but you'd need own battery and charging gear. Have got a battery actually but it's lipo and you'd need to charge it or get someone to charge it between heats as my charger won't be able to keep up with mine as well.
bagman

Post by bagman »

That's much appreciated mate, but at the moment I am without anything for a couple of weeks, I don't mind buying a few bit's of kit but it'd be a bit short notice. I know the club has a couple of spares but I'm having trouble seeing if it is available.
BazzerH
Getting started
Getting started

Post by BazzerH »

I bring it along as a spare anyway so if u want it come and find me. My names barry and ive got an old red civic type r. Reckon someone will be able to charge up the battery for the price of a burger!
bagman

Post by bagman »

That is superb mate, I think you might be inline for a burger and a can of pop too.

I'll be there tomorrow. What's the best time to get there so I can sign in?
BazzerH
Getting started
Getting started

Post by BazzerH »

Booking in starts about 1215 I think. Im gonna try to be there a bit earlier to help out with the track. Like I said it's never Been raced. Just built and tested. Feel free to make any adjustments you like. Maybe pump James for tips as hes been getting more laps out of his silvercan monkey than i do with a 6.5 brushless cougar lol
bagman

Post by bagman »

Cracking, cheers again and I'll see you tomorrow.