Wacker1
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dean Gibbs(Wacker1)
Car: Yoke BD8 17. YZ-2CA

RACE MEETING AT NEWARK KIT CAR SHOW THIS WEEKEND

Post by Wacker1 »

Hi all,

As there is'nt a Hinckley Club Buggy Meeting or Coventry Club Meeting this Weekend, I just thought that I'd let you know about the 2 DAY Race Event thats being held in Conjunction with the NEWARK KIT CAR SHOW

HERE ARE THE DETAILS :

West Bridgford Model Car Club have been invited to attend the Newark Kit Car Show, to do Demonstration/Race Meeting. We will be running alongside Newark Model Car Club and so we will be able to do demonstration races for both On and Off-Road Cars as two track will be laid out. One Track on Grass and one on Tarmac.
As a demonstrator you will be eligible for a discounted entrance to the show. £8.00 for one day and 15 pounds if you are doing both days. This is per carload so if there are 4 of you in a car you only pay 15 pounds. Normal rates of entrance are 10.00 a day. Obviously you will get full access to the whole show.
Trophies will be given on both days for winners of races etc.
Newark Kit car show is a great event so why not spend a whole weekend drooling at cars and having some enjoyable fun racing.
If you are interested in attending please see Robert Jaques at any Club Night or send him an e-mail: robert@freeukisp.co.uk
We would like to get as many people attending so we can put on some good demonstration races so please feel free to come along and race!

DIRECTIONS & ADDRESS OF VENUE :

NEWARK & NOTTS SHOWGROUND
At the A46/A17 Junction on the A1, 2 Miles North of Newark
Follow Signs to the Air Museum
POSTCODE NG24 2NY - Drove Lane

ARRIVAL TIME : 9.30am

A Bunch of us from HRCCC are planning to Race there on the Sunday, if anyone wants to join us! 8)

By the way, a Pass is required to get into the Site, which you can either pick up from Robert Jaques on the West Bridgford Club Friday night Meeting or he can Meet us directly Outside the Kit Car Show Gates on the Sunday morning - if your intrested, Post on here asap & I'll let him know on how many Passes we want!

Hopefully see some of you there! :D
Last edited by Wacker1 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keith m
Name: keith marson
Car: losi 22 / hb tcx

Re: RACE MEETING AT NEWARK KIT CAR SHOW THIS WEEKEND

Post by keith m »

Hi Dean count Alan me and Mark Stevens in so we will need 3 passes for Sunday mate. Cheers.keith.
Vectradt1
Name: Tony H

Post by Vectradt1 »

Hi Guys

Just a quick post to thank you for your support at the Newark Kitcar Show at the weekend.

Regards

Tony Hobson
Ben Cosgrove
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Ben Cosgrove »

Hi Tony

If you have any more events like this and would like more of our members to attend just drop me an email and I will do my best to help promote it for you

Ben
HPI/Hot Bodies/Maverick/Merlin/Optifuel/GM/Muchmore UK/CustomBlitz/Hudy
Wacker1
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dean Gibbs(Wacker1)
Car: Yoke BD8 17. YZ-2CA

Post by Wacker1 »

I just thought I'd Post A Picture of some of us from the Newark Kit Car Show, as I just found it on Oople! :shock:

........even "The Stig" Raced with us all!! :lol:

Would be good to see most of HRCCC attending next year! 8)