Concept Racing breaking in!!!

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Concept Racing
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Name: Eric Wilcock
Car: XB8TQ, HB C12

Concept Racing breaking in!!!

Post by Concept Racing »

Hi everyone, I would like to say a BIG Thank you for all the kind words from everyone, I dont think I would have got through the last couple of days with out the support of all my friends and customers, it means a lot to me to have all the kind thoughts and well wishes from everyone, it has given me the strength to carry on trading despite all our losses, they didnt leave me a lot but what I have will be the start of a new beginning, I will come back, bigger, better, stronger and a hell of a lot wiser,

As someone said to me the other day, they may have taken my stock but not my business and that is the most important part, my stock that was is still on my online site, and available from all the distributors, so if customers are willing to wait a couple of days, please feel free to place an order on the site and I will get it sent out asap or collect from the shop, I believe its the only way to try and carry on and build up to the level it was before,

I will try and get back to trackside support as soon as I can for my local clubs, I was also hoping to cover the mid west regionals this year with the shop but instead I will be just racing for now (they didnt get my Mad Rat, thank god!!!), hopefully it wont take too long to start getting stock back in and get back to what I love the most.

I would post pics up of my cars but they took my hard drive with everything on including all the pics I ever took of my cars, I may still have some on my home pc but I know i cleared most of it out to free up space,

heres a list of some of the cars taken :

Serpent Impulse Pro with a Porshe le mans body in red and white, Nova Mega 12 engine

XB8R TQ with Nova Rossi P5X 21 engine and KO servos

Xray GT10 T bar with LMP Mulsanne body in blue white and chrome, Ko servo, Nosram Brushless 10.5 system

all my race gear for most of these cars including chargers, cells, power supply, parts, tires

all my Mad Rat spares, batterys, chargers, wheels and tires

As for shop stock, its so much to mention it ranges from paints and oils to all sorts of spares for B4, Losi, Ansmann, Xray etc, Hauler bags, wheels, tires, bodyshells, batterys, EDS tools and so much more,

I will be scouring the pages of our favorite auction site for some of the stuff but im sure most of it will never turn up again, I will know my stock when I see it, most of the parts had small white labels with hand written prices on, very individual and a bugger to remove with out leaving most of it behind, the only 2 traceable items would be the PTs that were taken as well, pt numbers 5447572 and 4550034, hopefully they may turn up one day.

I could say more but I am going to leave it there apart from just to say again a very Big Thank You to everyones support and help, THANK YOU!!!