2009 AGM 26th September 2009

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

2009 AGM 26th September 2009

Post by Dale »

This years AGM will have more time discussing the suggestions of members.

If you wish to discuss or suggest something for this years season, you must email me with your suggestion and include the details of who seconds yours idea. If you do not follow this format they will not be considered.

We will not be opnening the AGM to random suggestions on the day so this is your chance to have your say!!!

We have a fantastic turn out to our AGM's so lets ensure this is the best supported yet!

Any queries email me on dale.knight@btconnect.com
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Re: 2009 AGM 26th September 2009

Post by Dale »

Hi Guys,

Just a prompt to confirm the AGM will soon be here and we want members to have their say. If you wish for anything to be included in the AOB then these must be posted prior to the AGM so we can allocate time etc.

Can you all have a think about it?

We have a discussion at the moment about corner markings for inside. Any suggestions would be much appreciated on this discussion point under general chat.

Regards Dale - Chairman
Hail Ming
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: James Carroll
Car: MM & X2 Evo

Post by Hail Ming »

Dale,

You have an e-mail regarding a proposal for discussion at the AGM.

Cheers

James
Try 'Quick Silver', the Amazing Silver Can Powered Touring Car Class at HRCCC
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Dale »

Hi James,

Thanks for your proposal. I have referred it to the committee for discussion and will be adding to our agenda.

Kind Regards

Dale
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Dale »

James has put himself for the 'press officer' role for the club. As this proposal has been seconded by a member I ask if anyone else is intersted in this role they should put themselves forward to me before THursday 8pm. Otherwise we will formally welcome James into this role as of Saturday.

Regards

Dale
Gazza
Forum Fisherman
Name: GAZZA
Car: Mardave V12

Post by Gazza »

ok Just a Query but . . . .

Did not see this untill I was talking to James and the AGM and was told its been and Gone :shock:

As a Club member and Fully paid at that when was there a Letter posted out to all members to say said venue :shock:

Where are the presentations of trophys over the last few years :shock:

And you want me to give you more money to join for another year . . . . :shock:

I DONT THINK SO :lol: :lol:
Richie
Name: Richard Wilson

Post by Richie »

I can't comment on the AGM, I didn't plan to attend but, I must agreee regarding the trophies, they don't appear to have materialised despite comments like they have been ordered. I know Rebecca was looking forward to receiving her trophy from early 2009.
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Dale »

Hi Guys,

The AGM was posted on the website for over a month asking people for feedback and suggestions. We do not send letters out and just trust members to keep in touch via our excellent website.

I hold my hands up about trophies. I have been exceptionally busy with work and have been averaging 65 hours a week this year which has led me to be exhausted and I have let members down with trophies being organised etc.

I can however confirm that I have appointed Mark Stevens in charge of trophies now and he has ordered them and they should be ready for next Saturday. Once I have confirmation I need to let Becky know so she can claim hers. These will be for the last season indoors and for the summer buggy racing.

Regards Dale
Gazza
Forum Fisherman
Name: GAZZA
Car: Mardave V12

Post by Gazza »

Dale wrote:Hi Guys,

The AGM was posted on the website for over a month asking people for feedback and suggestions. We do not send letters out and just trust members to keep in touch via our excellent website.

Thats OK if every one has Internet access so why on the forms do you want our Names And Address

I hold my hands up about trophies. I have been exceptionally busy with work and have been averaging 65 hours a week this year which has led me to be exhausted and I have let members down with trophies being organised etc.

Fair comment Dale but what about other years

I can however confirm that I have appointed Mark Stevens in charge of trophies now and he has ordered them and they should be ready for next Saturday. Once I have confirmation I need to let Becky know so she can claim hers. These will be for the last season indoors and for the summer buggy racing.

So thats just 2008 and the and this years Buggys

Regards Dale
Ok so as you wont post out any stuff To members. . . .where does the membership money go ?
as A paid member can you Please post the Secretary & Treasurer reports for us along with the Minutesof the AGM please

Thanks Gazza
Richie

Post by Richie »

OK Thanks Dale

Rebecca normally works on a Saturday, however is hoping to attend the race meeting on the 28th November to meet up with friends and have a fun days racing.

Perhaps she could collect her trophy then, alternative I'll have to take it on her behalf.

Cheers Richard
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Dale »

Hi Rich,

The latest news on Trophies is that they should be ready for this saturday if not deffo the following week.

I am aware that she is growing up now and working on saturdays!!

More than happy for you to collect on her behalf and would be great for her to put in an appearance - are you getting her a TT01! lol

Kind Regards

Dale
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Dale »

Hi Gazza,

I am not aware of any other years missing trophies except for the last half of indoor which is normally handed out around October time anyway.

Does anyone else know what Gazza is on about?

Names and addresses requested are normal and the very reasonable membership fee go towards an excellent facility, trophies, computer equipment, track markings, three club cars will full electrics, and so on and has not been increased from last year which would make us very different to most clubs I am sure.

Membership entitles members to compete in championships and receive free access to tyre truer for foams and a trade account deal for rubber tyres for all TC members. All in all this seems like a fantastic deal to me!!

See you all Saturday!

Kind Regards Dale
dogpinkscot
Name: Justin
Car: Atomic S2 Mega Dave

Post by dogpinkscot »

i think gazza is on some kind of wierd pain killers dale lol :roll:
Richie

Post by Richie »

he's on Dianette !
Richie

Post by Richie »

Hi All

Obviously, the trophies didn't materialise today, I realise everyones very busy, but can anyone update me please when they will be available.