Driving on School grounds

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Driving on School grounds

Post by Dale »

Hi All,

We have had a complaint that some of our members are driving quickly in the college grounds.

As we are near exam times many students are attending the college on saturday mornings and as such may not expect to see a car fast approaching and this may lead to an accident.

Sufficient to say that I expect ALL MEMBERS WITHOUT QUESTION TO respect the speed limit in the college which I believe is 5 or 10 mph MAX.

If we witness cars being driven dangerously we will have no option but to BAN these people as without this hard action we may loose the venue for the club.

Please consider our host and drive sensibly at all times.

Many thanks

Dale
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Re: Driving on School grounds

Post by Dale »

Hi Guys,

A blue car was seem racing round the school grounds to our model club on the Saturday before the regional.

As such I have been instructed that the college will now keep an eye out on CCTV and around the grounds and anyone found driving quickly will be reported to me and I am to BAN them from the college for future events.

Now this is not an ask, this is crucial we all understand that if this happens I am not going to have any choice but to issue a ban. This would be permanent and as we have had soo many warnings will do not have a leg to stand on.

Dale