Jon Seals Returns

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Wacker2
Name: Jon Seals(Wacker2)
Car: TLR 22

Jon Seals Returns

Post by Wacker2 »

Hello again, lol!

I know I made comments in our previous "discussion" that I would not be racing 1/12th at Hinckley Radio Controlled Car Club again... but I thought I'd take this opertunity to pre-warn other racers that I SHALL be returning.

The fact is, I cant afford to buy a new touring car, and after having a few weeks away I'm itching to race again.

I know there are some that will see this as a bad news, but I'm hoping most of you wont mind - but as we stated in previous post, if you show me some respect on the track, then so will I.

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday, Jon!
WARRENRYAN
I'm not a brummie I'm a Yam Yam!
Name: WARRENRYAN

Re: Jon Seals Returns

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Hi jon. its nice to era you are coming back. now you can give jamie a run for his money coz i can't! One thing we need for the pan heats is more drivers :lol: like i said jon welcome back mate.
dogpinkscot
Name: Justin
Car: Atomic S2 Mega Dave

Post by dogpinkscot »

it will be good to see you saturday john you should not be worried about a come back at all although i predict ..... you will be half an hour late half drunk no batteries discharged and your car will handle like poo other than that good luck .....ha ha will :D
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Post by Dale »

Hi,

Jon you are always welcome to race at HRCCC and you dont need to post a forum note for it!!

I believe Jamie is now racing TC again, but we are always keen for the 1/12th drivers to attend and race as the club is committed to 1/12th racing.

Good to have you back (an extra pair of hands always welcome when packing away).

Regards

Dale