Racing Saturday 16th June 2012

Retro, 2WD and 4WD
Wacker2
Name: Jon Seals(Wacker2)
Car: TLR 22

Racing Saturday 16th June 2012

Post by Wacker2 »

Hi guys, hope you are all well?

It will come as no surprise to all of you that the weather forecast for this weekend is best suited to boat racing rather than RC car racing.

The Armaghedon weekender for Telstar club has been cancelled due to weather and I'm afraid it looks like we're going to have to cancel the HRCCC meeting for tomorrow also.

Now I know the decision to cancel the meeting the night before came under fire last time to much critism... however on this occasion we have deemed it the most appropriate course of action.

Had we left it until tomorrow late morning before making the decision to cancel the meeting, there would be no other chance of racing any where else.

Due to the weather, and the cancellation of the Telstar big weekend meeting... Silverstone club have decided at last minute to hold a meeting at their indoor offroad venue so that people still have the opertunity to race over this wet weekend.

Therefore we have decided to announce the HRCCC cancellation now, to allow people the chance to make alternative arrangements.

The Silverstone club is a very well run club, and the indoor track is indoor astroturf so we'll still be using our schumacher mini spike yellow tyres. Below is a link with full details of the silverstone event:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103475

I hope to see as many of you there as possible... lets show them all how HRCCC drivers role :n1