Saturday 9th June

Retro, 2WD and 4WD
JezT
Getting started
Getting started
Name: Jez Thorpe

Saturday 9th June

Post by JezT »

What do the conditions look like, locally? It's been chucking it down for the past few days, so wondered if the field was waterlogged again?

Any thoughts.
Tidders
Name: Colin

Re: Saturday 9th June

Post by Tidders »

Any idea if the grounds going to be dry enough it's forecast to be dry tomorrow.
Wacker2
Name: Jon Seals(Wacker2)
Car: TLR 22

Post by Wacker2 »

Its pretty much been the same here for the last few days. :cry:

The weather forecasts I've seen for tomorrow suggest rain but we all know how good them weather men are! lol

As per previous requests, I shall be visiting the track early tomorrow (around 9/9.30am) to assess the grounds and make a judgement call as to whether it is suitable to race on or not.

I shall post the final decision by 10am which will give people plenty of time for travel etc.

Thanks, Jon.

p.s... I cannot stress enough how important it is that people turn up to the track as early as possible - ideally no loater than around 11/11.30am to help set up the track and get things under way. We do not want a reoocurance of last week where the decision was made to race but nobody started showing up until 12 oclock on the hope that the track would already be built. Even if the weather is good... we cannot race without a track!
Wacker2
Name: Jon Seals(Wacker2)
Car: TLR 22

Post by Wacker2 »

Morning guys,

I'm at the track and am pleasantly surprised... we must have had a very dry night as the grass is barely damp to the touch... as you would imagine after the rain we've had over the past week the ground is a little softer than normal but certainly not enough to stop us from racing.

Therefore, RACING IS ON! :n1

We do need as many people as possible to get here as early as possible as we will require a lot of help to get things running.

Looking at the weather forecast for the rest of the day its looking like a dry day :lol:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2646867

Make sure you bring your schumacher Yellows as I beleive this will still be the tyre to have after initial practice!
Fludey
Getting started
Getting started
Name: Paul Flude
Car: Losi22, V Dezign5.1

Post by Fludey »

Excellent news, getting car together and will head over :)
Losi 22. V Dezign 1/12th 5.1
Let's Race :)