Wacker1
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dean Gibbs(Wacker1)
Car: Yoke BD8 17. YZ-2CA

THURSDAY NIGHT OFF-ROAD BUGGY RACING

Post by Wacker1 »

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know, incase some of you Guys want to get some extra Buggy Practice in, to get the Advantage over your fellow HRCCC Racers! :lol:

COVENTRY MODEL CAR CLUB will be Starting their Summer Mid-Week Off-Road Series again, from this Thursday night - 22ND APRIL.

These Meetings are generally for 1/10th Scale 2WD & 4WD Electric Buggies/Trucks - but any Class/Scale is welcome, as long as its ELECTRIC.

Depending on the Weather Conditions, Time etc, the Coventry Club will be swapping between their All Weather Astro-Turf Track & Grass Track, during the course of this Mid-week Summer Series.

ARRIVAL TIME : Around 6.30pm

RACE FEE : £3

First Race is planned to be on the Line for around 7.00-7.15pm - so its usually best/easier to have your Batteries Charged before you Arrive!

Racing will then carry on til Dusk! - Usually giving you atleast 3 Rounds....possibly 4, depending on Light & how busy it is!

See you there! :D
Concept Racing
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Name: Eric Wilcock
Car: XB8TQ, HB C12

Re: THURSDAY NIGHT OFF-ROAD BUGGY RACING

Post by Concept Racing »

I will be coming to most of these meetings with stock and can take orders on the night.
I will have the usual wheels, tires and inserts with me, I have some spares and will be building stock up over the next couple of weeks for most cars, if there is anything specific you need please feel free to ask me to order it in for you, I will also be covering all the Hinckley buggy meetings as much as possible including all the regional rounds for 4WD and 2WD, hopefully see at all the meetings!!