Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Numbers for Modified

Post by Dale »

Dear All Mardave Modified Drivers,

Where have you all gone??????????????????????

We are keen to support this class and want to know where you have gone. If we continue to only get two drivers for this class then we may have to review running a modified series and asking all mardaves to go back to silver can racing.

If you want to continue to run modified then please spread the word and get the numbers up.

Kind Regards

Dale
Gazza
Forum Fisherman
Name: GAZZA
Car: Mardave V12

Re: Numbers for Modified

Post by Gazza »

:idea:

Well I must admitt dale this is droping off big time even in the GP only two heats ?

Now I was talking to a couple of lads re the New 1cell lipo that JB was running in is 1/12th and I know most of you are possable not aware but it ran really well so what I was thinking is this . . . And no its not a debate just a simple yes or no to see if any one is intrested in it

A 13.5 brushless motor and 1 cell lipo in a mardave
stox217
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Nick
Car: V12

Post by stox217 »

Gazza wrote:
A 13.5 brushless motor and 1 cell lipo in a mardave
Last edited by stox217 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Post by Dale »

Not for me Gazza to be honest. We now have two clearly defined classes which are silver can or modified.

Maybe this is something for the modified class though?

I guess at some point we are going to completely move away from 4 cell and all Mardave will do this but I am not sure on how quickly this would be.

I guess it would be interesting to see how the mod went with the single cell just to inform us but I would not like to promote it just yet. I guess it is all in the difference in performance.

Regards Dale
Gazza
Forum Fisherman
Name: GAZZA
Car: Mardave V12

Post by Gazza »

Dale wrote: I guess at some point we are going to completely move away from 4 cell and all Mardave will do this but I am not sure on how quickly this would be.
Regards Dale
Err there already out Dale look on the BRCA web site under 1/12th and 1s LIPO's they already use them

As in the 1/12th guys can use sub "C" cells or a 1s lipo so there for so can the Mardave

Dale wrote:Not for me Gazza to be honest. We now have two clearly defined classes which are silver can or modified.
Regards Dale
I know its not for you Dale . . . you dont run a Mardave :lol:

But like it or not there here its already started it's just a matter of time when some one will run a 1s lipo . .

Oh hang on JB has already done it :lol: :lol:

I have been in talks with some one today ( monday 26th October ) and I have one on the way to test out :D

but do i fit it in a brushed or brushless motor was told the brushed wont go well
( again I have no idea on that ) . . . . Well I got to go for the 13.5 brushless in all honesty as I feel this was the same as a G2 last time we tried it or shall we go for say a 17t brushless again I have no idea on the performance all I know is JB was running a 10.5 in his 1/12th so a 13.5 should be about right
( if Im wrong can some one please post )

when I get it all sorted I will inform all on the day run it in standard class and the mod class
( if we still have one then )

And then see which way to go if thats ok with you Dale

http://www.trackside.co.uk/Mardave%202008.html