mardave modified heat

Gazza
Forum Fisherman
Name: GAZZA
Car: Mardave V12

Re: mardave modified heat

Post by Gazza »

warr2 wrote: I wouldn't even try to run 64dp in a mardave. I guarantee they will strip.

You can get away with 48dp but even that can be a bit dodgy.

There is far too much flex in the motor mount on a mardave for 64dp gears to work.
Could not put it better my self I tried a 64dp strip it first time out on 2nd corner LOL
Gazza
Forum Fisherman

Post by Gazza »

Dale wrote:
Modified Mardave is 10.5t or mardave system, otherwise you can run in standard with either silver can or 27t.

Regards

Dale

So motor is mardave brushless or a 10.5 brushless hence I kept trying to tell every one its not modified class its BRUSHLESS CLASS. . . . why do i bother :twisted: :evil:
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: Dale Knight
Car: TOP Photon

Post by Dale »

Hi Gazza,

19t or 10.5t brushless (I think you put the wrong word down as it read no to 19t!!)

Regards

Dale :lol:
Gazza
Forum Fisherman

Post by Gazza »

Dale wrote:Hi Gazza,

it read no to 19t

Regards

Dale :lol:

correct
WARRENRYAN
I'm not a brummie I'm a Yam Yam!
Name: WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Why is one person telling me one thing' and then some body else telling me another!!
JamesG

Post by JamesG »

I know most of the rules that the club runs to are in the BRCA handbook but I think it might be time that we had some specific club rules written down for each class that is raced.
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Dale »

I agree and we will be posting.

Warren - 19t is definately allowed in modified heat as equivalent to 10.5t brushless.

Regards

Dale 8)
Gazza
Forum Fisherman

Post by Gazza »

and just to let every one else know you can now run a 3 turn in touring cars with a group C shell and 3 cell LIPOS
Tell them gazz said so hows that dale :lol: . . . .

Where did the 19t brushed come from :shock:

We had a chat about this one Saturday morning with Mardave brushless and Dean going on about the 10.5 being equal to the Mardave system which it almost is now where on earth this 19t come from PASS we did not mention this any where so whats going on guys

Soon Warren will be puting on associated front end and ballraced front wheels :wink:

Count me out . . . .
WARRENRYAN
I'm not a brummie I'm a Yam Yam!
Name: WARRENRYAN

Post by WARRENRYAN »

Carm down gaz. Jesus' i thought clint eastwood was quick on the drew. But you gazza you are even faster. :x What you missing here gaz is i have'nt just turned up to race my mardave like some peaple do' I've simply just asked if i could race with a 19t motor in' and i was told YES. Gaz please tell me what is the difference between me sticking in a 19t to a 1/12th running in with the modified mardave's. If the 1/12th heat died down and there was'ent many drivers like there was on saturday. They again' would be put in with the modified mardave's :cry: Now i can understand you going on about it then!!. Gaz' i've got a BL system' i've tried it in the car' i've spent hours looking to see what i've might have done wrong' but i just can't seem to get my head around it :x So a 19t was my only other choice. If other member feel the same way as you gaz' then i wont run it' its not a problem i'll just stick a standerd G2 back in. Before anybody says "why dont you buy a mardave system." I would' if i new my lad was to come back racing again every week?

lot's of yam yam love warrenryan :P
Dale
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by Dale »

OK I think link ended.

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE
Gazza
Forum Fisherman

Post by Gazza »

Warren were do i start

Its all a joke the mardave brushless systerm came out and the class was to be called Mardave Brushless . . .
with this system in place it was to be a good class but My self and a few others could not get on with it hence the 13.5 this was way out on power so we went for the 10.5
It Should be called the Mardave Brushless class but this MODIFIED got in and its ruining the class why put in a 19t well yes its not a brushless system but alas Dale who runs a mardave :lol: knows all about this but hey im not haveing a go at any one its just all blown out of proportion so do what ever mate Im out of this Im going back to standard class now I have no intrest in a brushless class going over the top :wink: