disco41
Getting started
Getting started
Name: Andy
Car: TT-01e, B4

Which car

Post by disco41 »

Hi all

Thinkin of racing in gt12 class but unsure what to go for mardave or Schumacher?
Any thoughts
Cheers
Andy
About as good at marshalling as driving !
DazLee
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Name: Darren Lee

Re: Which car

Post by DazLee »

Hi Andy,

Some may say I am biased.......and they are probably right but the most popular and fastest car (Certainly at Hinckley) is the Schumacher Supastox.

I am not saying its the best car, but for help starting out with this class, and for spares its probably the best one to go for.

The Mardave is a very competitive and quick / good car but I wouldn't know where to start in advising which version you would need...there are a number of variations I think.

As for working on the car and setting up etc....
The Mardave Is probably easier to get consistent and nice to drive, but the Schumacher is easier to get competitive.

Please be aware however that I suspect over the coming months there may be a new Supastox released.
This is not inside information, or knowledge.........this is purely a suspicion as there have over the last couple of years been a lot of upgrades and modifications to the Schumacher Supastox. And with the change in rules at National / Regional level I suspect a new kit will be released shortly.

I will leave the final decision to you but hope this has helped.
If you want to try a Supastox, I have one in the shed with a servo fitted not being used I am happy to lend you??

Let me know
Thanks
Daz
disco41
Getting started
Getting started
Name: Andy
Car: TT-01e, B4

Re: Which car

Post by disco41 »

Hi Daz

Thanks for all the info and the kind offer of loaning me a car.

Cheers

Andy
About as good at marshalling as driving !