Forum Rules

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Webmaster
The website guy
Name: Ben McQueen
Car: Xray T2 09

Forum Rules

Post by Webmaster »

Club forum Welcome and rules

Welcome to the new club forums and I hope that you enjoy using them. To make the use of the forums enjoyable for all I must ask you to abide by the following rules:
> Please respect other users and their opinions. If someone doesn't agree with you, don't get angry at them for it. Let them get on with it.
> Be careful when making jokes. Things are easily mis-interpreted on the internet.
> Please don't use the club forums to advertise non racing related products and sites except in "Off Topic" (Please keep them work safe).
> Don't post link to or anything that isn't work safe and unsuitable for children.
> Please don't use swear in your posts. That includes using stars or anything else for a replacement.
> Please don't post personal information like your address or phone number.
> E-mail addresses, msn addresses etc... are ok on your profile (only other members can see them) but please do not include them in your posts.
> If you're unsure of anything please e-mail me.

Most of this is pretty obvious really. If you're going to cause problems, you will be banned from the forum.

Happy Posting!
Webmaster
The website guy
Name: Ben McQueen
Car: Xray T2 09

Mobile Numbers

Post by Webmaster »

Posting your telephone or mobile number on the forum is strongly discouraged. If you want to give anyone your number, please PM or E-Mail it! Personal details should be kept out of plain view on the internet for you own privacy.

You should also avoid posting your E-Mail address. The forum has a built in e-mailing facility so there's no need. This will keep your address private and reduce spam to your address (you should see how much my address gets :roll:).

If you've got any questions about this you're welcome to reply, pm or e-mail me.

Thanks.