Hi I'm new

Post anything that does not fit into any of the other forums.
Richard
Name: Richard

Hi I'm new

Post by Richard »

Hi all

I'm new to your forum and can't seem to find any details of when and where you meet.

Thanks
DazLee
Experienced Member
Experienced Member
Name: Darren Lee

Re: Hi I'm new

Post by DazLee »

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the Hinckley Forum and Club.

If you go into the info secion / About us....on the website, there is a link (blue writing) at the top of the page that details the location and times.

We meet at JCC (John Cleveland College) in the sports hall during the winter and usually cater for 1/10 touring cars in 3 different classes (Silver can / 17.5 Blinky / 13.5 turbo) and Mardaves.......although Mardave numbers have unfortunately dropped in recent weeks. Normal arrival time is around 11.30 - 12.00ish with racing starting around 12.45 - 1.00pm. There is usually 3 rounds of qualifying and 2 finals with a target finish time of around 5.30pm.

In the summer months the club moves outside to Hinckley Rugby Club on Leicester Road where we race 2wd and 4wd off road on a predominantly grass track with some man made jumps and obstacles. Although, I believe we as a club are in the planning stages of a multi-surface track.

Hope this helps and if you have any questinns please feel free to ask.

Thanks
Darren
Hail Ming
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: James Carroll
Car: MM & X2 Evo

Post by Hail Ming »

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the forum...

You'll find some background to the club in the info tab on the homepage (see link below).

http://www.hinckleyrccc.co.uk/index.php?page=about

We race on Saturday afternoons at John Cleveland College, Butt Lane, Hinckley, LE10 1LE (indoor season) and Hinckley Rugby Club, Leicester Road, Hinckley, LE10 3DR (offroad season). Booking in usually opens around 12:00 with the first round of racing starting at 13:00. Indoors we race three rounds of qualifiers (FTD) followed by a two-leg final. Outdoors the format is four qualifers (round-by-round) and a final. You'll usually be finsihed by 18:00 (all packed away).

We've just started our spring indoor season, which runs until April. The classes are - Mardave V12, Quick Silver TC (27T sealed silver can powered), 17.5 blinky TC and 13.5 TC.

HRCCC offers a friendly atmosphere catering for all abilities. We have club cars available for use (free of charge), you just pay the usual race fee of £6.

If you want to pop down next weekend to have a look/race you'd be made to feel very welcome.

Cheers

James
Try 'Quick Silver', the Amazing Silver Can Powered Touring Car Class at HRCCC
Hail Ming
Expert Member
Expert Member
Name: James Carroll
Car: MM & X2 Evo

Post by Hail Ming »

Oops - sorry Darren, we must have been preparing our responses at the same time. :oops:

James
Try 'Quick Silver', the Amazing Silver Can Powered Touring Car Class at HRCCC