Championship errors

Questions and issues with the results
Webmaster
The website guy
Name: Ben McQueen
Car: Xray T2 09

Championship errors

Post by Webmaster »

There are a lot of wrong formulas and the archive is out of date so the Championship will be incorrect at the minute.

I'm working to fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
DerbyDan
Name: Dan Wooster
Car: Corally Phi

Re: Championship errors

Post by DerbyDan »

Was going to say that there seems to be a few inaccuracies to say the least! :D

My mate Nathan Maycock has done the same three buggy meetings that I have & his name is not listed :?:

Also I don't know haow the points are worked out - last Saturday I finished 4th in the B final (2wd) - which as there were 7 cars in a final would have been 11th overal.... yet I got 94 points?? :doh
Webmaster
The website guy

Post by Webmaster »

Ok, a newer version of the championship is on the website. Everyone should have formulas; F1 for Seniors and F2 for Juniors. If there's something wrong, please let me know.

Current Championship
DerbyDan wrote:Was going to say that there seems to be a few inaccuracies to say the least! :D

My mate Nathan Maycock has done the same three buggy meetings that I have & his name is not listed :?:

Also I don't know haow the points are worked out - last Saturday I finished 4th in the B final (2wd) - which as there were 7 cars in a final would have been 11th overal.... yet I got 94 points?? :doh
Hi Dan,
Non-members do not score any points in the championship hence the reason your mate isn't appearing there. There were 4 non-members in the A final last week so you finished 7th overall. I've also added member types to the results to show this more clearly (they were missing! :().
Webmaster
The website guy

Post by Webmaster »

Gah, I missed something. :doh Updated again.
Webmaster
The website guy

Post by Webmaster »

And again. :lol: I set Dan as an F2 for some reason.

I'll keep doing this until it's correct. :roll: Thanks for your patience, everyone.
DerbyDan
Name: Dan Wooster
Car: Corally Phi

Post by DerbyDan »

Webmaster wrote:Ok, a newer version of the championship is on the website. Everyone should have formulas; F1 for Seniors and F2 for Juniors. If there's something wrong, please let me know.

Current Championship
DerbyDan wrote:Was going to say that there seems to be a few inaccuracies to say the least! :D

Hi Dan,
Non-members do not score any points in the championship hence the reason your mate isn't appearing there. There were 4 non-members in the A final last week so you finished 7th overall. I've also added member types to the results to show this more clearly (they were missing! :().
Hi, my mate is a member - we both joined & handed over our money at the same time at the beginning of the year - I guess the computer hasn't been updated under his name?
Webmaster
The website guy

Post by Webmaster »

You're correct, he was listed as a non-member on the software. I assumed that was correct as it's the only list of members I have. I've changed him to a Senior and updated the championship so he's scored in the 3 rounds now.

Sorry for the issues.