Championship Points

Questions and issues with the results
Wacker2
Name: Jon Seals(Wacker2)
Car: TLR 22

Championship Points

Post by Wacker2 »

Can somebody sort the points out... for some reason I have not been given any points for last weeks racing 06.02.2010 - I came 4th in each final and so came 4th overall and need 97 points adding on my score... the score for those that finished behind me need ammending too as they've all been awarded too much.

I should have a total points score of 475 and be positioned between Dean Gibbs and Thomas Knight overall.

I dont want this to affect my heat positioning for future weeks racing!

Thanks, Jon!

... and before anybody says it, I am a member and paid up a few weeks ago for both BRCA and club membership!
Webmaster
The website guy
Name: Ben McQueen
Car: Xray T2 09

Re: Championship Points

Post by Webmaster »

Hi Jon,
You were set as a non-member on RC-Timing which is why you scored 0. I've changed this and updated the results.
rossilee
Getting started
Getting started
Name: Brian
Car: TC6

Post by rossilee »

Hi Ben,

Can you also review the scores for Ross Walker as he also does not seem to have any points for last weeks race.

Cheers,
Brian.
Webmaster
The website guy
Name: Ben McQueen
Car: Xray T2 09

Post by Webmaster »

Roger's recently been looking through the archive and has updated the member types.

If there's anyone else who's set as a non-member when they are a member of the club, please let me or race control know ASAP otherwise you will not score in the championship.
Thanks.